My Piano Studio
I conduct my piano lessons at my very own Piano Studio in Cardiff Residence, Lorong Chuan.
Adeline Yeo piano classes fully equipped with air conditioner, books on pianoforte theories, teaching tools and instruments in a quiet and cozy environment. This is the most conducive place to host my piano lessons. All my resources are within reach and there is no noise disturbance, guaranteeing a more effective learning experience for all kids & adults.
There are two pianos I use for my lessons – Yamaha Upright and Yamaha C2 Grand.
There’s free parking, a waiting area for parents or guardians and nearby grocery shops and cafes.
Directions to Adeline Yeo Piano Studio
Alight at bus stop number 66031, at the foot of my building. Available buses are: 22, 24, 45, 53, 73, 133, 135, 136, 156, and 853.
8-minute walk from Lorong Chuan MRT station.
From CTE, turn left onto Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1. Drive for 900m and turn left again into Cardiff Grove and drive for another 90m before turning right.
Benefits of Music & Piano Lessons for Kids
“Music training direct children’s attention to sounds, and teaches them to make sound-meaning connections, eventually leading to heightened biological processing of sound that is associated with superior academic performance.” – Professor Nina Kraus
Studies show that music can have positive biological effects on a child’s brain, including improvement on their speech, a boost in self-confidence and an eagerness to learn. Thus, it can be a way to improve academic performance and promote social and holistic development for the children.
Benefits of Music & Piano Lessons for Adults
Music is for everyone of all ages. Along with its benefits for kids, here are some that can also be beneficial for the elderly’s welfare.
- How do piano lessons improve your health?
- Strengthening our immune system
- Relaxation and calming effect
- How does learning piano benefit your brain?
- Avoiding cognitive decline that may lead to dementia and other related conditions
- Improvement of brain’s motor and audio functions
- How does playing the piano build character?
- Build time management, which is a useful skill in different life situations
- Improves academic abilities
- Enables to be emotionally aware of other people’s feelings
- Emotional expression through music
Here’s an article by Jordan Smith of CMUSE that discusses the five reasons why it’s good to learn a musical instrument.
A Creative Place Where Kids & Adults Learn Piano Lessons
Let Adeline Yeo Piano Studio be your guide as you learn to play the piano. Our piano classes are tailored for students of any age, providing both kids and adults in Singapore with an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience.
1. Piano Lessons for Kids
Our kid’s piano lessons focus on building a solid foundation in music theory and technique. Your child will be immersed in a world of fun and creativity, with individualised instruction designed to help them reach their goals.
At Adeline Piano Studio, there are different lessons available for kids of different ages. Some of these include:
- Beginners Guide to Learn Piano: To learn piano, our tutors include technique games, musical pieces and chants. This will help to develop fundamental abilities such as hearing comprehension, physical coordination & eye-tracking.
- Creating the basis for rhythm, tempo, pitch etc: This is a starting lesson for kids who want to develop an appreciation for music. These types of lessons usually involve learning about the different aspects of music, such as melody and rhythm.
2. Piano Lessons for Adults
Our adult piano lessons are designed to provide a tailored learning experience for each individual. We focus on helping adult learners develop a deep understanding of the music fundamentals while being flexible to accommodate their busy lifestyles.
At Adeline Piano Studio, there are different lessons available for adults. Some of these include:
- Learning fundamental elements like rhythm, pitch, perception etc. Here adults can learn how to play the piano. This will also teach your hands & ears how to read music.
- Learning about theory: In theory, students will learn harmony and composition. This will help them to understand more complex elements of music.
3. Personalised Approach
At Adeline Yeo Piano Studio, our teachers are passionate about helping you reach your musical goals. We strive to create an environment where students can reach their full potential and have fun while learning.
Happy Learners & TESTIMONIALS
With over 20 years of experience, I am proud to say that I have a 100% passing rate at which all my students have excelled in their exams and recitals after their time with me. Here are some of their kind words that I will forever cherish.
The keys to unlocking your potential
Learn piano in the comfort of Adeline Yeo Home Piano Studio in Singapore. Find out why home piano lessons are the perfect way to learn.
1. Fun and engaging music lessons
We believe that music is meant to be enjoyed and that learning should be a fun and enjoyable experience. Our piano lessons are tailored to each individual student’s development and interests.
2. Experienced teachers
Adeline Yeo has over 30 years of experience in teaching piano. She is familiar with the techniques and approaches used to help students of all ages take their musical abilities to the next level.
3. Get the most out of your piano practice
We understand that learning the piano is a journey, and we’re here to help you along the way. With our expert advice, you’ll be able to focus on the techniques, concepts and performance that will help you make the most of your practice.
4. New acoustic piano vs 2nd hand acoustic piano
For some, it’s a no-brainer to invest in a new acoustic piano, but for others, getting a used one may be more cost-effective and still provide a great learning experience. Our lessons will help you understand the differences so that you can make the best choice for you.
5. Digital piano vs acoustic piano
Digital pianos are becoming increasingly popular, mainly due to their portability and ease of use. However, it’s important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type of piano. Our lessons will help you make an informed decision.
Excited to start
Your musical journey?